- Removes 106 pints/day (80°F, 60% RH)
- 6.8 pints/KWH efficiency (80°F, 60% RH)
- Uses only 6.6 amps
The HI-E DRY 100 high efficiency dehumidifier is designed and built with emphasis on efficiency and durability. The HI-E DRY 100 removes 6.8 pints of water per kilowatt hour at 80°F and 60% RH, while the industry average remains at only two to three pints. The high-efficiency design of the HI-E DRY 100 offers more than just dramatically reduced utility costs. The larger water removal capacity from a smaller, more efficient refrigeration system eliminates the need for 220 volt circuits in many applications. The smaller refrigeration system allows the HI-E DRY 100 to cost less than other commercial dehumidifiers of equal capacity. The HI-E DRY Model 100 features a dehumidistat controller with settings from 20 to 80 percent relative humidity and a positive "on" and "off" setting. A blower switch permits continuous blower operation independent of dehumidification. The unit is portable and has four casters. The internal condensate pump is capable of lifting condensate 17 feet, and 20 feet of condensate hose is included. The unit's 6 ft. power cord that plugs into a 115 volt receptacle with ground.
- Controlled by a dehumidistat with settings from 20 to 80 percent relative humidity and a positive "on" and "off" setting.
- Contains a blower switch that permits continuous blower operation independent of dehumidification.
- Portable and provided with four casters.
- Contains an internal condensate pump capable of lifting condensate 20 feet.
- 20 feet of condensate hose.
- Factory installed six foot power cord, 115 volt with ground
- Adjustable defrost cycle timer for applications under 50 degrees
HI-E DRY 100 Performance and Technical Specifications
|Part Number:||4029730 (4021500)|
|Power:||115 VAC, 6.6 amps|
|Kilowatts:||0.61 (80°F, 60% RH)|
|Capacity (24 hrs.):||106 pints or 110 lbs.
(80°F, 60% RH)
|Temp. Range:||33°F -110°F|
|Warranty:||1 Year Parts and Labor
5 Year Refrigeration
No posts found