The Phoenix 1200 desiccant dehumidifier's robust construction is designed to withstand the rigorous conditions of water damage restoration, shipyards, off and on shore petrochemical facilities, manufacturing plants and the general rental industry. It is constructed primarily of stainless steel for maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Its compact foot print and relatively light weight allows you to place up to 3 units into the large SUV or van.
This desiccant dehumidifier has been designed from the ground up for simple, quiet, reliable operation under the harshest of conditions. It offers both constant-run mode for maximum drying and a humidistat controlled mode for sensitive jobs. Using 230 volt power for dehumidification the 1200 leaves all the standard 120 volt outlets available for your air movers. It's dual 8inch process outlets allow you to run dry air to the interior as well as an attic or crawl space.
The Phoenix 1200 is energy efficient and high performing. The 1200 is a 230 volt - single phase unit with selectable 25 or 40 amp draw, removing 43 gallons of water per day at AHAM.
- 900CFM process airflow and 300CFM reactivation airflow
- user selectable 25 or 40 amp draw
- fits easily through doors, up truck ramps and in SUV's
- quiet operation
- hi-lo handles for easy lifting
- tough weather resistant design
- external filter for simple maintenance
- Dimension : 26.5inch x 35inch x 45inch
- Power : 230 volt single phase unit
- Water Removal : 344 pints/day (43 gallons) @ AHAM (80°F,60%)
- Operating Range : -10°F to 140°F
- Duct Options : Process/react inlet - 12inch flex duct, process outlet - 8inch flex duct or layflat, reactivation outlet - 8inch flex duct.
No posts found