Ingeniously designed to operate vertically or horizontally, the Phoenix D385 provides the wide operating range and ultra-low grains of a desiccant with the water removal capacity of the largest LGRs in cabinet dimensions identical to our popular Phoenix 200 Max.
D385 delivers 385 CFM of ultra-low grain process air. The D385's four hole design allows the restoration contractor to set-up for effective positive, neutral or negative pressure operation.
Designed to operate vertically or horizontally, the D385 will fit inside most crawlspaces. The 385 CFM of process air will provide 3 ACH on a 1750 square foot crawlspace with a 4-foot height or over 850 square feet of affected areas with 8-foot ceilings.
- Operates vertically or horizontally
- Wide operating range
- Process airflow 385 CFM, Reactivation airflow 75 CFM
- Ultra low grains
- Unlimited ducting possibilities
- Legendary stainless construction
* Dimension : 24.25inch x 40inch x 22inch
* Power : 2 circuits: 11amps, 115VAC each
* Water Removal : 116 pints per day AHAM (80°F,60%)
* Operating Range : 10°F to 140°F
* Duct Options : Process inlet - 12inch flex duct, process outlet - 10inch flex duct, reactivation inlet/outlet - 6inch flex duct.
No posts found