The Phoenix DryMAX BLE is a Bluetooth-enabled, large category, LGR dehumidifier. This allows readings to be taken in seconds with the DryLINK® app. We also have an upgrade kit available (Part Number: 4041531) for your existing DryMAX dehumidifiers which will add Bluetooth functionality. The Phoenix DryMAX BLE includes a new style condensate pump with a three-year warranty on the pump.
The Phoenix DryMAX BLE has the same industry-leading graphical control panel as the DryMAX XL. This new control panel adds data logging and Bluetooth capabilities. It is easy to read and has everything you need right on the home screen.No scrolling through menus to find basic information. There is also a status indicator light on the control panel, which allows you to confirm at a glance that your drying job is proceeding as planned. Service on the Phoenix DryMAX BLE is simple, you only have to remove four fasteners to have access to the inside of the unit.
The Phoenix DryMAX BLE pairs perfectly with our AirMAX BLE. Together these two innovative Phoenix products give you the smallest, easy to use, rugged, stackable, portable, drying solution on the market!
- Built-in Bluetooth technology with data logging and instant readings
- Free Phoenix DryLINK mobile app, compatible with iOS and Android
- 3 year warranty on new style condensate pump
- Superior stacking
- Easy access for service
- On-board storage for 25ft power cord and 33ft condensate hose
- 80 PPD @ AHAM
- Power Current Draw: 5.7 Amps
- Voltage: 120 VAC, Grounded
- Water Removal: 80 PPD at 80°F/60% RH (AHAM)
- CFM: 170 CFM Without External Ducting
- Filter: Pleated 9” x 12” x 1” Media MERV 10
- Ducting Options: 10” Round Lay-Flat
- Cord Length: 25 Ft. Power Cord
- Unit Dimensions:
- Width: 12”
- Height: 17 ½”
- Depth: 21”
- Weight: 63 Lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions
- Width: 16”
- Height: 19”
- Depth: 25"
- Shipping Weight: 65 Lbs.
- Operating Range: 33°F to 110°F
No posts found