The Phoenix DryMAX BLE is a bluetooth enabled, large category LGR dehumidifier. This allows readings to be taken in seconds with the DryLINK® app. We also have an upgrade kit available (Part Number: 4041531) for your existing DryMAX dehumidifiers which will add Bluetooth functionality. The Phoenix DryMAX BLE includes a new style condensate pump with a three-year warranty on the pump.
The Phoenix DryMAX BLE has the same industry-leading graphical control panel as the DryMAX XL. This new control panel adds data logging and Bluetooth capabilities. It is easy to read and has everything you need right on the home screen.No scrolling through menus to find basic information. There is also a status indicator light on the control panel, which allows you to confirm at a glance that your drying job is proceeding as planned. Service on the Phoenix DryMAX BLE is simple, you only have to remove four fasteners to have access to the inside of the unit.
The Phoenix DryMAX BLE pairs perfectly with our AirMAX BLE. Together these two innovative Phoenix products give you the smallest, easy to use, rugged, stackable, portable, drying solution on the market!
- Built-in bluetooth technology with data logging and instant readings
- Free Phoenix DryLINK mobile app, compatible with iOS and Android
- 3 year warranty on new style condensate pump
- Superior stacking
- Easy access for service
- On-board storage for 25 ft power cord and 33 ft condensate hose
- Water Removal AHAM: 80 Pints / 38 Litres / 10 Gallons per Day @ 80°F (27°C) and 60%RH
- Air Movement: 170 CFM
- Operating Temperature Range: 33° – 110°F (1° – 43°C)
- Supply Voltage: 120 VAC, Grounded
- Current Draw: 5.7 amps
- Power Cord: 25 ft (7.6 m)
- Air Filter: MERV 10, Pleated 9” (23 cm) x 12” (30 cm) x 1” (2.5 cm)
- Drain Hose: 33 ft (10 m)
- Ducting Option: 10” Round Lay-Flat
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x D): 12" (30.48 cm) x 17.5" (44.45 cm) x 21" (53.3 cm)
- Unit Weight: 63 lbs (28.5 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x D): 16" (40.6 cm) x 19" (48.2 cm) x 25" (63.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs (29.5 kg)
- Housing: Rotomold
- Xactimate: WTRDHM>L
- Safety: UL 60335-2-40 and CSA standard C22.2.60335-2-40
- Product Code: 4038550
What's in the Box?
- Phoenix DryMAX BLE
- 25 ft Power Cord
- 33 ft Condensate Hose
- MERV-10 Filter
- Owner's Manual
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Year One: Therma-Stor LLC warrants that, for one (1) year the Phoenix DryMAX BLE dehumidifier will operate free from any defects in materials and workmanship, or Therma-Stor LLC will, at its option, repair or replace the defective part(s), free of any charge.
- Year(s) Two Through Five: Therma-Stor LLC further warrants that for a period of five (5) years, the condenser, evaporator, and compressor of the Phoenix DryMAX BLE dehumidifier will operate free of any defects in material or workmanship, or Therma-Stor LLC, at its option, will repair or replace the defective part(s), provided that all labor and transportation charges for the part(s) shall be borne by the end-user.
- Year(s) One Through Seven: Materials and workmanship of the housing are covered
- 3 year warranty on condensate pump
No posts found