Quest HI-E Dry dehumidifiers can be used standalone or in ducted installations.
The HI-E DRY 120 is an ideal solution for areas with heavier moisture loads that demand elimination of mold, mildew, and their associated odors. Its heavy duty swivel casters provide easy movement throughout your facility.
Internal Condensate Pump
The internal condensate pump is long and powerful enough for tough commercial spaces. Thirty-three feet of condensate hose is included with purchase, and the pump can lift collected moisture up to 17 feet. Allowing for hassle- and thought-free moisture removal, the pump and condensate hose make it a convenient option for any space.
Powerful Long-Term Moisture Removal
At AHAM, the Quest HI-E Dry removes up to 120 pints of moisture per day. Even better, this is one of the most reliable commercial dehumidifiers on the market. It’s backed with a 5-year warranty - and many customers use it for much longer than that time.
Control the Fan Separately from Compressor
A switch allows you to continuously run the fan or set it to only run when the model dehumidifies. This also means the blower to act independently from the dehumidifier.
Highly Efficient and Money-Saving Design
The high-efficiency design can dramatically reduce utility costs. The larger water removal capacity from a smaller, more efficient refrigeration system eliminates the need for 220 volt circuits in many applications.
An impressive Energy Factor of 3.6 l/kwh ensures reduced costs, making it one of the most efficient models available.
- Ducting Option: This model has outlet duct and inlet ducting options to fit just about any application required. Use one or both depending on your space.
- MERV 11 Filter: A two-inch MERV 11 fabric air filter keeps the unit running efficiently and catches large particles from your air.
- Low Temperature Operation: Use this dehumidifier is temperatures down to 33 degrees F.
- Automatic Defrost: When used in cold environments, frost can build up in the coils. The automatic defrost function turns off the compressor and uses the fan to remove built-up frost.
- Portable Design: With 4 caster wheels and smaller carbon footprint, set up is easier than with many bulky commercial dehumidifiers.
|Power:||115 VAC, 5.9 amps|
|Kilowatts:||0.61 (80°F, 60% RH)|
|Capacity (24 hrs.):||120 pints (57 litres)
|Temp. Range:||40°F (4 °C) to 110°F (43 °C)|
|Warranty:||1 Year Parts and Labor
5 Year Refrigeration
|Width:||20" (51 cm)|
|Height:||36" (91 cm)|
|Depth:||17" (43 cm)|
|Weight:||110 lbs (50 kg)|
No posts found