Limited Time Offer - FREE SHIPPING (*does not apply to optional accessories)
For more information and accessories visit our drytools.ca site
The Santa Fe Advance 100 is specifically designed for medium to large basements and crawlspaces.
- Removes 100 pints/day (47 litres/day)
- Sized for 2,400 ft² (224 m²) basements or crawlspaces
- Draws 5.7 Amps
- The Advance100 is the first large-capacity dehumidifier that can be ducted horizontally or vertically. Its unique outer cabinet allows you to convert the discharge air vertically or horizontally out of the unit, making it easier and more flexible for confined spaces.
- Santa Fe's first Wi-Fi dehumidifier! Wi-Fi connectivity means you can control, monitor or change your settings from anywhere using the free Santa Fe Connect app. This feature is especially helpful if you use your Advance100 in areas that are tough to access, like crawl spaces. The app also shows outdoor temperature, relative humidity and even allows you to control multiple models at once. View the Quick Start Guide to learn more about the Connect + App.
- Casters and leveling feet are both included for sturdy installation anywhere. If you choose to place it on open dirt or earth, it is best to first lay plastic down across the whole surface area and seal all outside vents. This will provide additional moisture insulation for your space and allow the system to work even more effectively. If you don't have room on the ground, consider the Advance100 hang kit to save floor space.
- Great for tough conditions. Moisture starts from the ground, but is prevalent in warm moist conditions. This Santa Fe dehumidifier was designed to work in these environments from 49 to 95 degrees F.
- Energy Star efficiency means purchasing this unit will save you money on energy usage over time. It pulls 2.93 liters (or over 6 pints) of moisture per kWh.
- Optional Fan Operation: The fan can be set to run continuously or only when dehumidifying.
- Air Filtration: A pleated MERV-13 filter ensure efficient dehumidifying, protect the dehumidifier's internal components, and capture irritating allergens.
- Auto Defrost: Should frost form on the internal components in lower temperatures, an automatic defrost system shuts off operation and quickly melts frost so the unit can resume normal operation.
- Standard Residential Voltage: A 9-foot power cord connects to a standard 115-volt outlet.
- Normal and High Speed Operation: Depending on the amount of moisture in the air, this model automatically switches to normal (215 CFM) or high (325 CFM) fan speeds.
- Auto Restart: If power goes out during operation, it will automatically turn back on to your previous settings.
An 8-foot gravity drain hose is included with purchase for gravity draining. Simply direct the drain hose to a floor drain or other location.
If you’d prefer hassle-free continuous moisture removal, consider adding a condensate pump for immediate removal. It pushes water vertically and horizontally for the easiest moisture removal available.
Note: A drain trap is required when installing the Advance100. Creating a drain trap allows a small amount of water to build up in the trap area of the hose. This prevents air and water from back flowing through the hose and into the dehumidifier, essentially causing the unit to backflow water out of the corners of the machine.
Santa Fe 5-Year-Limited warranty
- 2 Year Warranty on Parts & Labor;
- 5 Year Warranty on Compressor/Condenser
- Operating Temperature Range: 49°F (9°C) Minimum, 95°F (35°C) Maximum
- Blower: 325 CFM
- Power: 675 watts
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt – 1phase – 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 5.7 amps
- Sized for: 2,400 ft² (224 m²) - Typical
- Water Removal: 100 pints/day (47 litres/day) - performance at 80°F (27°C) and 60% RH
- Efficiency: 6.1 Pints/kWh (2.9 Litres/kWh)
- Air Filter: MERV-13 (14" x 17.5" x 2")
- Power Cord: 10 ft (2.9m), 110-120 VAC, Ground
- Drain Connection: 3/4" Threaded NPT or 5/8" Hose Barb
- Drain Hose: 5/8" ID x 8 ft (2.5m)
- Part Number: 4031955
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 14.5" (37cm) x 19.5" (49cm) x 26" (66cm)
- Weight: 80 lbs (36 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 95 lbs (43 kg)
What's in the Box?
- Santa Fe Advance 100 Dehumidifier
- MERV-13 Filter
- Leveling Feet
- Santa Fe Connect with Cable
- 9 foot Power Cord
- 8 foot Drain Hose
- Owner's Manual
No posts found