• Removes 74 Pints/Day
• Sized for up to 2,200 Sq. Ft.
• Draws 5.4 Amps
• Energy Factor 2.45 L/kWh
The Santa Fe Rx was specifically designed for living spaces that require enhanced air filtration, quiet operation, and automatic condensate removal.
Add-on filter options include Carbon Granules, and HEPA filtration. The internal condensate pump allows the unit to be located virtually wherever desired. Heavy duty cabinet design and enhanced insulation ensure quiet and dependable performance. No mass-merchant dehumidifier can perform as efficiently, effectively and quietly as the Santa Fe Rx.
High Efficiency — The high efficiency Santa Fe Rx produces 5.2 pints per kilowatt-hour, far better than most mass merchant dehumidifiers.
Quiet Operation — The engineers at Therma-Stor designed the cabinet of the Santa Fe Rx for long-life and quiet performance. Enhanced insulation and air flow design make this dehumidifier a superior performer.
Superior Air Filtration — MERV 11 filtration is standard on the Santa Fe Rx, capturing particles (including mold spores) down to 1 micron in size. This level of air filtration also keeps the Santa Fe Rx working at peak efficiency longer than other devices with cheaper designs. If increased filtration is desired, an optional secondary filter housing is offered that can provide HEPA-level filtration. Better, cleaner air for better living.
Internal Condensate Pump — The Santa Fe Rx was engineered for trouble-free, bucket-free operation. While many mass-merchant dehumidifiers require frequent emptying, or placement near a drain, the Rx offers the flexibility to locate virtually anywhere you want.
- The standard air filtration is provided by a pleated polyester and cotton blend media filter located at the air intake at the top of the unit. The efficiency rating of this filter is 40% in the ASHRAE 52-76 Dust Spot Test.
- The optional HEPA filter is a micro-glass paper mini-pleat filter located in a special housing mounted on the back of the Santa Fe Rx cabinet. The efficiency rating of this filter is 99.97% on the D.O.P. test.
- The Santa Fe Rx is controlled by a dehumidistat with positive "ON" and "OFF" settings and a variable setting range from "20%" to "80%".
- The Santa Fe Rx has a built-in defrost system that is designed for operation down to 55°F.
- The unit contains a blower switch that permits continuous blower operation for filtration, independent of dehumidification.
- The Santa Fe Rx is portable and provided with four casters.
- The unit contains a condensate pump and 20 feet of drain hose.
- The wiring of the unit is through a factory installed six foot power cord; 115 volt with ground.
Part Number: 4030440
Blower: 230 CFM @ 0.0" WG
Power: 630 Watts @ 80°F and 60% RH
Supply Voltage:115 volt – 1 phase – 60 Hz
Current Draw: 5.4 Amps
Energy Factor: 2.45 L/kWh
Operating Temp.: 60°F Min., 95°F Max. (70°F recommended)
Sized for: 2200 Sq. Ft. - Typical
Minimum Performance at 80°F and 60% RH
Water Removal: 74 Pints/Day
Efficiency: 5.2 Pints/kWh
Air Filter: MERV-11
Efficiency Standard 65% Efficient, ASHRAE Dust Spot Test
Size: 16" x 20" x 2'
Power Cord: 8' – 110-120 VAC, Ground
Drain Hose: 3/16" ID x 20' of drain hose with 15' lift capacity; Internal Pump Included
Santa Fe Rx Dimensions
Dimensions Dimensions Shipping
with Secondary Filter Housing
Width: 23" 23" 26"
Height: 37.5" 37.5" 47"
Length: 20" 24.625" 24"Weight: 130 lbs 159 lbs.
No posts found