This high-pressure specialty airmover delivers up to 38 in (97 cm) of static pressure for fast drying in complex construction and dense materials. Designed for use with the DriForce InterAir Drying System or the Rescue Mat System, the DriForce Airmover draws moist air out of wall cavities and hardwood floors and can also direct warm, dry air into cabinet assemblies and other cavities to accelerate drying.
**BASE UNIT ONLY**
- Produces up to 38 inches of static pressure
- Draws only 3 amps on average
- Force air in or vacuum air out
- Stackable for easy storage and transport
- Power: 4.8 amps
- Static pressure: 38 in (97 cm)
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 14" (36 cm) × 14" (36 cm) × 12" (30 cm)
- Weight: 14.5 lb (7 kg)
- Volts: 115V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Xactimate: WTRWALL (Wall drying with InterAir Drying System)
- Part Number: F211-BU / 104670
What's in the Box?
- Dri-Eaz F211 DriForce Air Mover
- User Manual
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Lifetime from the date of purchase on polyethylene body;
- One (1) year from the date of purchase on parts and labor (EXCEPT this warranty does not cover consumable or wear items including, but not limited to, filters, batteries, power cords, belts, cords, switches, valves, hoses, glides, and rubber parts).
Air Mover Type:
No posts found