The DriForce XL high-power blower/vacuum unit delivers up to 88 in. (21.9 kPa) of static pressure as the ultimate drying machine for high-risk areas. Designed for use with the DriForce InterAir Drying System or the Rescue Mat System, the DriForce Airmover draws moist air out of wall cavities and hardwood floors and can also direct warm, dry air into cabinet assemblies and other cavities to accelerate drying.
**BASE UNIT ONLY**
- Consistent high-power airflow with restoration-optimized Variable Frequency Drive blower - and no factory recalibration required
- Produces up to 88 inches of static pressure
- Force air in or vacuum air out
- Stack 2 securely for easy storage
- Extended life expectancy - open air design enhances component cooling
- Broadly compatible with Dri-Eaz Air Drying System, Rescue Mats and similar systems
- Static pressure: 88 in. (21.9 kPa)
- Power: 12A (115V, 60 Hz)
- Power Draw: 12 amps (operates on 15-amp circuit)
- Sound level: 71 dB
- Safety: ETL listed to UL 507 and CSA C22.2 No. 113:15
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 20.8" (52.3 cm) × 26.3" (66.8 cm) × 18.4" (46.8 cm)
- Weight: 14.5 lb (7 kg)
- Xactimate: WTRWALL (wall drying with InterAir Drying System) or WTR WFI (for Hardwood Floor Drying with Rescue Mat System)
- Part Number: 124159
What's in the Box?
- DriForce XL Blower/Vacuum
- User Manual
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- 3 year limited warranty on key components.
No posts found