This new pressurized drying system makes drying wall cavities easier and less frustrating than before.
Perfect for under sinks, behind cabinets and permanent furniture. Its portability makes drying a breeze.
All in one containment allows the operator simple, on-the-go equipment. Just bore a " hole, plug in the end hose and begin drying. The on-board plug-off system allows for simple plugging of unused tubes.
- 2-Stage Tangenital By-Pass
- Power: 120 VAC, 9.3 Amps, 1200 Watts
- Includes 200 ft. of tubing
- Over 2600 LPM
- Double Ball Bearing Construction
- 21 Outlets for More Drying Capacity
- Warm Air for Better Drying
- Ergonomic Handle
- Size: 20.5 X 16.7 X 18.5 in (H x W x D)
- Motor: 2-Stage Tangential By-Pass
- Vacuum: 106 inches
- Operating Temperature: Up to 205° F
- Thermal Protection: Thermal Protection Switch with Auto Reset
- Air Nozzles: 21
- Cord Length: 25 ft
- Tubing: 3/8 in ID X 1/2 in – (200 ft supplied)
- Static Pressure: 3.125"