Phoenix has turned up the HEAT with its new FireBird. If you have a drying job in a cold, freezing basement, you need a lot of heat to get things dry. The FireBird gives you portable BTUs wherever you need them!
The FireBird features a built-in, 50 amp twist lock receptacle and is designed to work with standard 30 or 50 amp power sources – select the setting simply by flipping a switch. At the 50-amp setting, the FireBird produces 31,000 BTUs – that’s 360 CFM with an 80°F temperature rise. Imagine placing the FireBird in an area with below freezing temperatures and instantly producing 360 CFM of air over 100°F! Using the 30 amp setting, the FireBird produces 18,000 BTUs – giving a 46°F temperature rise. Internal temperature cutouts prevent the FireBird from overheating an area while the FireBird’s externally located thermostat terminals provide the flexibility you need to control the heat from anywhere in the drying space. The Phoenix
FireBird offers multiple heating, ducting and electrical options for on-demand heating from inside or outside the drying space. The FireBird will operate freestanding or with 12-inch flex duct on the inlet and/or outlet to distribute the heat precisely where you need it.
- 30 or 50 amp operation (18,000 BTU/31,000 BTU)
- 30 amp = 24 actual amp draw and 46°F temperature rise
- 50 amp = 40 actual amp draw and 80°F temperature rise
- Two 8 ft power cords (1 dryer, 1 range)
- 360 CFM
- Multiple air filter operations (Standard MERV-11, MERV-14)
- Multiple ducting options (12” intake, 12” supply)
- Detachable 12” duct collar stores in lid with room for power cords
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Dimensions: 20.25 W x 40 H x 21.4 D in
- Weight: 90 lbs.
No posts found