The new Phoenix FireBird Fury Electric Heat Drying System has double the heating capacity of our industry-leading FireBird and the flexibility of operating on multiple power sources. The Fury can operate on any combination of up to 6 standard, 120V 15 amp circuits, delivering up to 30,000 BTUs from 120V power. The Fury can also utilize 240V power from a 30 amp dryer circuit (18,000 BTUs) or a 50 amp range circuit (32,000 BTUs), for a total of 62,000 BTUs with all circuits running.
The FireBird Fury features 750 CFM of airflow for a safe temperature rise and maximum heat circulation. With its integrated 12” inlet and outlet duct connections and included remote thermostat, the Firebird Fury can effectively deliver heat and control temperature even into remote or inaccessible spaces.
Like all Phoenix equipment, safety and reliability are paramount. The FireBird Fury is ETL certified and NEC compliant to ensure safe operation. The Fury utilizes a startup delay to prevent potentially dangerous arcing/sparking on startup. As an additional convenience and safety feature, all heating elements are shielded in a double wall enclosure to ensure all external surfaces are safe to touch. Internal pressure switches and temperature cutouts disable the heating elements if blocked airflow or dangerous overheating conditions are detected.
The FireBird Fury provides maximum flexibility and control in maintaining desired temperatures on the jobsite. Unlike competitive units, the multiple power options offered by the Fury will minimize the need to reconfigure your customer’s electrical service or bring in outside generators.
The Phoenix FireBird Fury has combined the safety, security, and convenience of electric heat with the legendary reliability of our proven restoration equipment. The FireBird Fury is a powerful drying tool – just another example of Phoenix Restoration Equipment leading the restoration industry with innovative products designed specifically for the restoration professional.
- ETL Certified, NEC Compliant
- Startup Delay to prevent dangerous arcing/sparking
- Double-Walled, Screened Enclosure for heating elements
- Automatic Low-Airflow Shutoff and Internal 140ºF Safety Thermal Cutout
- Two 8’ 4-Pole Grounded Power Cords (1 dryer, 1 range) included with unit
- Phoenix Thermostat with 25’ connecting wire included with unit
- Unique multiple ducting options 12” inlet, 12” outlet
- Multiple air filter options Standard MERV-11
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Remote Thermostat (30ºF - 140ºF Temperature Range) included with unit
No posts found