BLD5905 Protimeter Technician's Kit. Flexibility in a durable carrying case with foam inserts to protect meters and accessories. The Protimeter BLD5905 technician's kit is designed for professionals that deal in the identification, management, and remediation of dampness. It comes with two hand-held meters and accessories needed for measuring moisture in various building materials. All fit in an included protective carrying case for easy transport from site to site.
When surveying buildings for moisture problems, or evaluating damage due to fire or flood, having the right tools close to hand and easily accessible allows you to quickly complete a professional diagnosis. Protimeter kits provide a convenient, durable solution for carrying your moisture measurement needs.
The HygroMaster 2 thermo-hygrometer is used to measure relative humidity, air temperature, and surface temperature of structures. Additionally, the difference between dew point and surface temperature can also be displayed for condensation risk assessment applications. The included meter comes with the QuikStick sensor.
The SurveyMaster moisture meter has two modes of operation, search and measure, that help the user to distinguish sub-surface from surface moisture.
Search mode is a non-invasive way to assess the moisture level beneath the surface of solid walls and floors independent of surface conditions. The nominal depth of the measurement is 3/4in (19 mm), but this depends on the density and other characteristics of the material. The relative moisture level is shown on the digital display and its moisture condition is shown on the accompanying scale of color-coded lights.
Measure mode uses two pins to read the moisture level on the surface, and at incremental depths when used with the deep wall probes. These readings are precise and specific to the immediate area of contact of the electrodes. A probe with lead is also included for taking moisture measurements in awkward corners and hard to reach areas.
The hammer electrode is a heavy duty probe for measuring moisture in wood, such as flooring and timber stock. The pins have insulated shanks so measurements are only taken at the tip, allowing for readings at different depths. Keep the probe straight and use the slide weight for inserting and removing, to extend the working life of the electrode.
- Detect moisture structural materials like sub floors and framing to a depth of 1.38 in. (35 mm).
- Quickstick sensor measures ambient temperature and humidity with industry-leading speed and accuracy.
- Long-lasting durable hard plastic case organizes and protects your sensitive moisture detection tools. Snap-lock fittings secure the contents during transporation and storage.
- Sturdy pre-cut foam inserts hold instruments and accessories firmly in place reducing the risk of lost parts.
- Lower cost than purchasing the parts separately.
- Easy access to all accessories and professional appearance.
- Category: Combination/Kit, Moisture Meters, Multi-Function Meter, Non-Penetrating, Penetrating, Thermo-Hygrometer
- IR Thermometer Distance To Spot: 12:1
- IR Thermometer Range: -4° to 176°F
- Pin Mode Reference Scale Range: 31% to 99%
- Pin Mode Wood Scale Range: 7.9% to 30% Moisture Content
- Pinless Depth Range: 3/4"
- Pinless Scale: 70 to 999 Relative
- Thermo-Hygrometer Calculations: Rh, Surface Temp
- Thermo-Hygrometer RH Range: 0 to 100%
- Thermo-Hygrometer Temp Accuracy: ± 1.3°F
- Thermo-Hygrometer Temp Range: 32° to 158°F
- Thermo-Hygrometer RH Accuracy: +/- 2% to +/- 3%
- Product Number: BLD5095
What's in the Box?
- Protimeter Surveymaster (BLD5360)
- Protimeter Hygromaster 2 hygrometer (BLD7751)
- Heavy-duty Hammer Probe (BLD5055)
- 4 spare hammer pins
- 5" deep wall probes (BLD5018)
- Heavy duty pin moisture probe (BLD5060)
- Calibration check device
- Wood calibration table
- Hard plastic case with foam insert
- Two (2) years from the date of purchase on parts and labor
No posts found