EnSURE™ Touch is the next-generation quality monitoring system. It provides rapid and accurate sanitation verification to support your FSMA program. Featuring a 5’’ touch screen, wireless sync technology, and cloud-based software. The EnSURE Touch is designed to adapt to your workplace, providing the data you need for complex multi-location supply chain monitoring, audit and risk management, and recall prevention.
EnSURE Touch's responsive, shatter-proof touchscreen design puts all the functionality and features of Hygiena's ATP Monitoring Systems at your fingertips. Functioning just like a smartphone easily navigate through locations, plans, users, and settings with just a few touches, even while wearing gloves.
Even better technology in a smaller box
EnSURE Touch uses a state-of-the-art Photodiode sensor technology that provides superior sensitivity and stability over bulky Photomultiplier Tube (PMT) sensors and combines it with a fully-touchscreen interface. This tiny sensor allows Hygiena™ devices to be smaller, lighter, more durable, and longer lasting than systems using a large, fragile PMT sensor. While the touchscreen interface makes the EnSURE Touch our most intuitive and easiest-to-use device to date.
Designed for one-handed use.
Even when you already have your hands full, the sleek design of the EnSURE Touch makes scrolling and selecting test locations a breeze. The EnSURE Touch is operable with one hand, making your life that much easier.
Smart battery management features.
EnSURE Touch runs on a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery pack that offers long battery life and rapid charging via USB-C. EnSURE Touch also features smart battery management features like screen brightness adjustment, screen, timeout, and daily auto shut down options, all geared towards maximizing your time testing, and limiting your time charging.
Easy access read chamber makes cleaning easy.
One of the unique design features of EnSURE Touch is the ability to easily access the read chamber for cleaning. Hygiena instruments are some of the only systems that have this important design feature. With all luminometers, if used correctly, no contamination should enter the read chamber. However, user error and the environment in which systems are used makes a contaminated read chamber common.
Other manufacturers require you to ship your system back if the read chamber becomes contaminated. This results in costly repairs and delays your testing until the machine is returned. Hygiena systems are designed so you can clean the read chamber yourself so downtime is minimized and costs are averted.
- One instrument platform to collect, analyze and report data from multiple quality indicators
- Functions just like a tablet and are configurable to your needs
- Wi-Fi connectivity to cloud-based or desktop software
- Responsive 5" shatter-proof touch screen works even when wearing gloves
- Ability to simulate competitor instruments eliminates the need to re-write SOPs and enables rapid system adoption
- Built-in screen sharing capabilities allow for remote support directly on the device
- Built-in tilt-sensor makes sure you are running tests properly every time
- Smart battery management features optimize device settings to maximize battery life
- Assists in developing and improving process and risk assessment programs (ie. HACCP & GMPs)
- No scheduled yearly maintenance necessary
- Available LED Calibration Verification Device for in-house confirmation of calibration
- Complimentary SureTrend Cloud Software
EnSURE Touch Can Help You
- Verify sanitation of surfaces, liquids, and product testing in as little as 10 seconds
- Test and compare the effectiveness of sanitation products and procedures
- Train and monitor sanitation crew and QC/ QA employees
- Support SSOP and objectively prove cleaning standards have been met
- Quickly identify when replaceable parts like belts and brushes should be replaced
- Identify problem areas in your facility that need more attention
- Provide on-the-spot training and feedback
In Order To:
- Meet FSMA, GFSI, and ISO standards
- Protect your brand reputation
- Avoid financially damaging lawsuits
- Reduce risk of food poisoning, facility closure, and product recalls
- Lower facility testing costs by bringing testing in-house
- Provide evidence of due diligence - HACCP
No posts found