Verify luminometer calibration at your convenience.
The Calibration Control Kit eliminates the need for manufacturer calibration checks to save you hundreds of dollars per year. Hygiena SystemSURE Plus and EnSURE luminometers run a self-calibration check at start up. When additional verification is required, the Calibration Control Kit confirms the luminometer is within specifications and operating correctly.
- Verify instrument calibration in-house
- Prove to auditors that your monitoring system is working properly
- The rods should be measured in the luminometer on a regular basis to keep a record of calibration control
- Kit includes one positive and one negative rod
- For use with EnSURE™ and SystemSURE Plus luminometers
- Shelf life: 5 years
Positive Rod - Isotope rod emits constant signal. Results within a specified range confirm instrument is in calibration
Negative Rod - Blank device emits no light. Results below a specific RLU limit confirm instrument is in calibration
No posts found