Quick Mold Test (2 Test per Kit) - case of 12 kits
The Quick Mold Test is a revolutionary device that detects black mold and mold contamination on surfaces in less than 1 minute.
The Quick Mold Test uses patented biochemistry that allows users to easily perform their own testing for mold and water damage on building materials, contents and other related surfaces.
The results from the Quick Mold Test are obtained in less than a minute and are easily interpreted by a color change indication. The Quick Mold Test detects the microscopic proteins associated with mold growth and related allergens that react with the Quick Mold Test reagents to produce the color change from GREEN to GRAY or PURPLE. If the test yields a PURPLE color result, then the surface sampled is significantly contaminated with mold and should be included for mold removal or mold remediation or black mold removal.
IF IT’S GREEN, IT’S CLEAN!
Using the Quick Mold Test to identify if mold growth is present is a key step in determining how much mold removal or mold remediation is necessary. Whether the mold remediation includes black mold removal or simple surface cleaning, the Quick Mold Test can be used to perform pre and post testing after a mold removal project or mold remediation to ensure the quality of the work performed is satisfactory.
The Quick Mold Test Key Features and Benefits:
- Results in Seconds to a Minute
- Cost is Less Than 10% of Traditional Testing
- Easy Interpretation of Results - Visual Color Change
- CLEAN = GREEN, Mold Contamination = GRAY or PURPLE
- Detects Both Living (Viable) or Dead (Non-viable) Mold Spores
- 12 Month Shelf Life at Room Temperature
- Can be used as an Investigative Test or Initial Evaluation Sample of Mold Growth
- Can be used as a Post Remediation Verification (PRV) test for Black Mold Removal or Mold Remediation
- Biochemical reagents are safe, non-toxic and not hazardous to use
No posts found