**NOTE: This item needs to ship overnight or 2-day. Additional freight cost may apply.
Ultrasnap is a user-friendly, self-contained ATP testing device. The test is made up of a pre-moistened swab bud with a cationic agent to release ATP from any intact cells and aid in soil removal; a unique liquid-stable enzyme reagent; and patented Snap Valve™ technology for easy activation. The unique liquid-stable enzyme reagent offers exceptional accuracy and reproducibility. Ultrasnap can be used in any of Bio-reveal / Hygiena, LLC ATP hygiene-monitoring systems.
What is ATP testing?
Adenosine Triphosphate, or ATP, is the energy molecule found in all living things, making it a perfect indicator when trying to determine if a surface is clean or not. Food and beverage processors use ATP systems to rapidly verify surfaces have been cleaned thoroughly so that new product runs are not contaminated by prior product runs, and to ensure biofilms are not developing on the surface that could affect quality.
With an ATP hygiene monitoring system, (or sometimes referred to as - an ATP sanitation monitoring system), ATP is brought into contact with Hygiena's unique liquid-stable reagent in the test device. Light is then emitted in direct proportion to the amount of ATP present in the sample, providing information on the level of contamination in seconds.
- All-in-one sampling device
- Easy to use, results in seconds
- Unique liquid-stable reagent provides unprecedented accuracy & reproducibility
- 15 month shelf life at refrigerated temperatures (2–8°c)
- 4 week shelf life at room temperatures (21°c)
- Tolerant to temperature abuse and sanitizers
- Costs up to 50% less than other ATP tests
- Box of 100 swabs
- High sensitivity: Detects 0.1-1 femtomoles of ATP
- For detection to 0.1 femtomoles of ATP, use EnSURE™
- For dectection to 1 femtomoles of ATP, use SystemSURE
- Shelf life:
- 15 months at refrigerated temperatures (2-8 ºC)
- 4 weeks room temperature (21-25 ºC)
- EnSURE™ Touch
- SystemSURE Plus