The HydroSensor Moisture Probe I is designed to detect moisture in carpets, cushion, floors, walls, furniture and other materials. When the probe tips are pushed into materials to penetrate the surface, an electric current is sent between the probes. The amount of moisture present in the material determines how easily the electrical current passes from one probe to the other.
Instantly check carpets for moisture. Confirm the presence of excess moisture and map migration without straining your back. A sensitive sensor system with nickel-plated tips sounds an alarm if the moisture content is above 17%. For use only on carpet and pad.
The 7/8” probe tips are long enough to penetrate shag carpets, cushion, and flooring materials. With care, the HydroSensor can also be used to find moisture in furniture, walls, and ceiling materials. The HydroSensor will also detect the presence of urine residues. This is because urine salts attract and hold enough moisture to be detected. A black light is recommended to confirm that urine is present.
For a collasible version, see F251 HydroSensor II.
- Easy to use, quickly detects hidden moisture
- Stainless steel construction
- Nickel-plated, retractable points
- Comfortable pistol-grip handle
- Reads moisture content of 17%
- For use in urine detection and moisture mapping
- Extended Length: 31” (79 cm)
- Pin Probe Depth: 7/8” (2.2 cm)
- Shaft Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Injection Molded
- Indicator Light: LED in handle
- Power: 9 V DC battery (included)
- Weight: 1 lb
- Product Number: F245 / 108074
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- One (1) year from the date of purchase on parts and labor (EXCEPT this warranty does not cover consumable or wear items including, but not limited to, filters, batteries, power cords, belts, cords, switches, valves, hoses, glides, and rubber parts).
- Envasive (Pins)
No posts found