DISCONTINUED replaced with ME5
The Tramex MEP Moisture Encounter Plus is a non-destructive overall building inspection moisture meter which has applications for numerous industries. It has many unique features that make moisture measurement and evaluation fast, precise and versatile.
- Wide range of readings for wood from 5% to 30%.
- Deep signal penetration to over 1" into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface. Signal penetration depends on material being tested and meter setting.
- Three ranges of sensitivity: Wood & Timber / Drywall & Roofing / Plaster & Brick – making it ideal for testing moisture conditions in various building materials.
- Detects moisture through paint, wall coatings, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, roof coverings and ceiling tiles.
- High moisture audio warning tone.
- Water damage restoration
- Indoor Air Quality
- Pest Control
- Building Surveying
- Residential Roofing
- Porcelain tiles
- Resilient flooring
- Asphault composition
- Building materials
|Size||6" x 3.5" x 1.5" (150mm x 85mm x 38mm)|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 Battery|
|Depth of penetration||up to 1 ¼ " ( 30 mm ) (in wood and drywall)|
|Reference Scale for Building Materials||0 to 100|
|Moisture content of wood||5 to 30%|
No posts found