By using an electrostatic charge, HAF filters are able to operate with twice the efficiency of washable foam. They attract, capture, and retain more particles than traditional filter media! A HAF filter keeps the coils cleaner so that your dehumidifier is more effective at condensing water from the air. Plus, the filter's open channel structure has minimal airflow resistance so that your dehu processes the maximum CFM. With an HAF filter, you get maximum water removal (on your very clean coils) and maximum airflow to handle more volume.
A HAF filter includes an antimicrobial agent that prevents mold from growing on its surface. In the warm and humid conditions of water damage, this can keep your filter from becoming a mold colony—which is quite possible with foam or paper filters. By using HAF filters, your dehumidifiers will run cleaner. They will need to be serviced less often. The chances of it having a longer service life go up. It's a good investment in your equipment!
- Open channel design provides high airflow
- Resists the growth of mold and mildew on the filter media
- Contains electrostatically charged media to enhance particle capture
- For Dri-Eaz E2000 dehumidifiers only
- 13 3/4" x 13 7/8" x 3/4" (35cm x 35.5cm x 2cm)
- Each (3 per pack)