Keep your dehumidifiers operating at maximum efficiency with the only filter designed specifically for restoration, remediation and construction. Protects in four ways: electrostatic polypropylene and cellulose mesh capture particles, while activated carbon absorbs odors and fumes and antimicrobial treatment helps prevent bacterial growth on the filter.
- Expanded cellulose mesh captures large particles.
- Electrostatically charged polypropylene attracts and retains smaller particles.
- Activated carbon adsorbs odors and fumes.
- Antimicrobial-treated layers helps prevent bacterial growth and associated odors.
- Sturdy aluminum frame resists collapse and maintains proper filtration.
- CONSTRUCTION: Sturdy aluminum frame resists collapse to maintain proper filtration.
MATERIALS: Electrostatically charged polypropylene, activated carbon, and expanded cellulose mesh. Antimicrobial treated to help control microbial growth and associated odors.
DISPOSABLE: Filters are not reusable. Replace whenever filter appears dirty or heavily loaded with particles.
- For Dri-Eaz Evolution F292, DriTec 4000i dehumidifiers only
- Replaces Dri-Eaz HAF filter F372 which has been discontinued
- 10 5/8" x 9 3/4" x 3/4" (27cm x 25cm x 2cm)
- Each (3 per pack)
No posts found