The Honeywell H46C 1166 Wall-Mounted Humidistat is setup like a thermostat for an air conditioner. This accessory is typically used in a ducted setup of the Santa Fe, Ultra-Aire, Quest or Hi-E Dry dehumidifiers. It is wired to the unit and mounted to a wall in a separate space to monitor and control the humidity.
- Option to monitor and control the humidity in a space separate from the dehumidifier itself.
- Easily wired for precise and convenient control of humidity level (professional installation is recommended)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4" (119 mm) x 2" (75 mm) x 2" (75 mm)
- Temperature Range: 50°F to 125°F (10°C to 52°C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 20% to 80% RH
- Voltage: 120 Vac
- Differential: 4% to 6% RH
Note: To ensure the wiring is correct and completed to code, the manufacturer suggests having an electrician help with installation.
No posts found