This Roofer's Safety Kit includes a rope grab with integral 2 ft shock-absorbing lanyard, five-point harness, 50 ft vertical lifeline and reusable roof anchor. All components are lightweight, durable and CSA approved, with a maximum capacity of 310 lbs.
- Five-Point Harness—One-size-fits-all vest-style harness is made of lightweight polyester and features a dorsal D-ring, pass-through buckle leg straps, and parachute torso adjusters for easy size adjustments. 310 lbs capacity. CSA approved.
- Reusable Roof Anchor—Hinged roof anchor easily installs on sloped or flat roofs and works with wood and metal decking. Durable, corrosion-resistant design. 310 lbs capacity. ANSI approved.
- Robe Grab—Robe grab has a built-in gravity latch for added security, inertia and cam locking systems and a 2 ft shock-absorbing lanyard.Durable, lightweight and corrosion-resistant construction. 310 lbs capacity. CSA approved.
- Lifeline—UV-resistant, 50 ft lifeline is 5/8" in diameter and has a snap hook at one end and sewn termination at the other. made of polyester/polypropylene. CSA approved.
- Product type: Construction safety harness
- Model number: 098-2199910
- Harness style: Vest-style, five point harness
- Anchor type: Reusable (fasteners not included)
- Lifeline length: 50 ft (15.24 m)
- Rope grab length: 2 ft (60 cm)
- Rated capacity: 310 lbs (140 kg)
No posts found