MedLine Standard Instant Cold Packs contain calcium ammonium nitrate, which provides cold application for cold therapy. Cold packs are quickly activated by folding the package in half to provide instant treatment.
Perfect for applying to swelling injuries, these instant cold packs help to reduce pain and discomfort. With a case of 24, you can keep plenty of these packs on hand in case of emergencies. Simply fold, shake, and wrap the pack with a towel to apply cooling comfort to the affected area.
- Economical cold pack is great to have on hand for minor first aid emergencies
- Reduces swelling and bruising
- Disposable single-use design
- Instant cold chemical reaction, activates instantly after folding
- Width: 5.75" (14.6 cm)
- Length: 9" (22.8 cm)
- Reusable: No
- Latex free: Yes
- Packaging: 24 per box
- Product Number: FS31259-24 / MDS137000
No posts found