Medline NON21459 Abdominal Pads, 10 x 30 inch is highly absorbent, sterile abdominal pad with a soft, non-woven layer and cellulose core that helps lift and separate fluid from the wound. The initial layer of the pad has a non-woven core that's soft, allowing for quick lifting and wicking to the cellulose-contained middle layer. The extra thick mid-layer absorbs the fluid and disperses it across the remaining portion of the dressing. The back layer is made with hydrophobic material in order to prevent strike-through, while the edges are sealed to prevent linting.
Used for effective protection of cuts, scrapes and burns. ABD pads don’t stick to the wound so they are easy to remove. They also provide cushion protection. Each pad is individually-wrapped, cover up to 300 square inches of space and is made without using any latex material.
- Highly absorbent material to lift exudate
- Sealed edges prevent linting
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Soft material construction for patient comfort
- Disperses fluid quickly and evenly
- Width: 10” (25.4 cm)
- Length: 30” (76.2 cm)
- Material: Cellulose
- Latex free: Yes
- Sterile: Yes
- Packaging: 50 per case, sold each
- Product Number: FSABDP10X30 / NON21459
No posts found