Designed to deliver optimal results in wet or dry work environments where chemical resistance is crucial. The sandpatch finish gives the glove a smooth surface that decreases indirect costs thanks to fewer rejects of fragile parts.
- Fully reusable, with an unequaled abrasion resistance.Cotton flocking, reducing sweat for the wearer.
- Offers superior snag, puncture and abrasion protection over rubber or neoprene gloves.
- Gloves do not promote contact dermatitis
- High-performance nitrile compound which provides an outstanding combination of strength and chemical resistance
- Suitable for heavy-duty cleaning applications.
- When exposed to aromatic and petroleum solvents, as well as caustics and animal fats, Sol-Vex® gloves have proven to be a superior choice over rubber or neoprene
- FDA Food Approved 21 CFR 177.2600
- Pack of 12 pairs
- LENGTH INCHES: 13 in
- COLOR: Green
- MATERIAL(S): Nitrile
- SIZE GROUP: Small
- GRIP: Raised Diamond
- THICKNESS: 18 mil
- USAGE: Sheet Metal Assembly, Machining and Degreasing
- APPROVAL: FDA Approval
- RESISTANCE: Chemical, Puncture
No posts found