The new EXT Rescue Series™ 4014, with a waterproof liner that meets OSHA requirements for blood borne pathogen resistance, SuperFabric® level 5 cut resistance, and a superior back-of-hand impact design.
When we took on the mission of creating the world’s safest rescue glove, we knew we couldn’t do it alone. Building the perfect safety glove for the toughest first responders takes a lot of work, so we put it back on the hardest workers we know. We asked the heroes in the field what they needed out of their rescue gloves. It’s a good thing we did; they helped us create a line of products that we are proud to call the HexArmor® EXT Rescue® Series.
- Interior layer of SuperFabric® brand material in the palm provides ISEA level A8 cut resistance for some of the highest cut-resistance available on in the industry
- Waterproof H2X™ barrier lining passes ASTM F1670/F1671 requirements and meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards (29CFR 1910.1030)
- Interior liner is sewn-in, so it won’t pull out when you remove the glove
- Durable TP-X® palm material is highly abrasion-resistant, and provides a strong grip
- Superior back-of-hand impact protection prevents smash injuries and provides workers with ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 1 impact protection
- Reinforced index finger and thumb saddle extends glove life
- SlipFit® cuff with Velcro® closure provides great fit and easy on and off between calls
- Machine washable