G-Tek PolyKor 16-635 seamless knit PolyKor blended glove with nitrile coated microsurface grip on palm & fingers. The PolyKor blended shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity, and cut resistance. Nitrile MicroSurface coatings are impermeable. They are infused with thousands of tiny suction cup pockets that create a vacuum effect that dispenses fluids away on contact.
Ideal for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, general duty, parts assembly and sharp small parts handling.
Applications includes handling and assembly of medium to large parts and materials, secure dry grip and oil resistant, metal fabrication, mechanical equipment maintenance and repair, heavy to medium fastening and anchoring.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- Providing elevated grip in dry and oily conditions
- Size: Large
- Color: Black and blue
- ANSI Cut Level: A5
- Gauge: 13
- Glove Type: Coated
- Coating: Nitrile
- Material: PolyKor
- Style: Seamless
- Cuff Style: Knit wrist
- Reusable: Yes
- Launderable: Yes
- Resists: Abrasion, Blade Cut, Puncture and Tear
- Mechanical Protection Rating: EN388 4X42EX - Abrasion 3, Blade Cut X, Tear 4, Puncture 4
- Packaging: Sold in packs of 12 pairs
- Product Code: 16-635-L
No posts found