PIP G-Tek 16-150 PolyKor Gloves is a seamless knit PolyKor blended glove with polyurethane coated smooth grip on palm & fingers. The PolyKor blend is suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. It combines comfort with abrasion and chemical resistance. The Polyurethane thin coating provides excellent tactility and dexterity.
Applications include Electronics, Glass cutting, Sheet metal handling, General duty, Parts assembly, Sharp small parts handling.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity, and cut resistance
- Polyurethane coated palm for great abrasion resistance, excellent puncture resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip
- Size: Large
- Color: Gray, Salt & Pepper
- ANSI Cut Level: A2
- Length: 9.4 inch (24 cm)
- Palm Width: 3.9 inch (10 cm)
- Gauge: 13
- Glove Type: Coated
- Coating: Polyurethane
- Material: PolyKor
- Style: Seamless
- Cuff Style: Knit wrist
- Silicone Free: Yes
- Resists: Abrasion, Blade Cut, Puncture and Tear
- Mechanical Protection Rating: EN388 4342 - Abrasion 4, Blade Cut 3, Tear 4, Puncture 2
- Packaging: Sold in packs of 12 pairs
- Product Code: 16-150-L
Recommend washing gloves in slightly warm water not exceeding 40°C. A mild non-ionic detergent should be used. A 5-10 minute cycle time should be employed. Tumble dry on low - maximum temperature 140°F (60°C).
No posts found