PIP G-Tek 41-1415 Seamless Knit PolyKor Blend Glove features acrylic liner and double-dipped nitrile foam grip on full hand. Features a seamless construction for a comfortable fit. Its acrylic liner provides economical cold weather protection. And the nitrile foam coating provides superior grip in dry, wet and oily applications.
Used in refrigerated areas, utilities, food processing, commercial fishing, construction, outdoor winter activities and recreation.
Applications include Refrigerated areas, Utilities, Food processing, Commercial fishing, Construction, Outdoor winter activities & recreation.
- Shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Fully coated flat nitrile helps keep hands dry in wet applications
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Hi-Vis coloring makes this product very easy to see
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Quickly evaporates moisture from the skin
- Extra softness for non-chafing comfort
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- Size: Large
- Color: Black, Hi-Vis Yellow
- ANSI Cut Level: A3
- Length: 11 inch (28 cm)
- Palm Width: 4.7 inch (12 cm)
- Gauge: 15
- Glove Type: Coated
- Coating: Nitrile Foam
- Material: PolyKor
- Lining: Acrylic
- Style: Seamless
- Cuff Style: Knit wrist
- Resists: Abrasion, Blade Cut, Puncture and Tear
- Mechanical Protection Rating: EN388 4432 - Abrasion 4, Blade Cut 4, Tear 3, Puncture 2
- Packaging: Sold in packs of 6 pairs
- Product Code: 41-1415-L / 01616314206954
Recommend washing gloves in slightly warm water not exceeding 104°F (40°C). A mild non-ionic detergent should be used. A 5-10 minute cycle time should be employed. Tumble dry on low, maximum temperature 140°F (60°C).
No posts found