Watson 373 Stealth Hero is made from recycled material. It is from 15gg WasteNot polyester material that is made from 25% (+/- 2%) recycled post-consumer PET bottles, providing a sustainable addition to your collection of personal protective gear. Its Eco-conscious biodegradable nitrile coating is engineered with Reclaim technology. Its coating offers a secure grip to keep tools and other equipment in hand. The ergonomic design provides added comfort. They also feature snug-fitting wrists to keep your hands securely inside throughout the day. OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified.
Will show up to 25% biodegradation in 320 days (ASTM D5511). Once biodegradation begins, the gloves are converted into biogas and create energy to fuel our homes, businesses, and communities.
Used in For Automotive, General Construction, Manufacturing.
- Foam nitrile palm with diamond embossed pattern for a sure-grip in wet conditions
- Ergonomically formed to help reduce hand fatigue
- Extended snug-fitting seamless knit wrist keeps our dirt and debris
- Reduces 15.28g CO2 emissions per pair
- Size: Extra Large
- Color: Grey
- Glove Type: Coated
- Coating Material: Foam Nitrile
- Shell Material: Recycled polyester
- Style: Seamless
- Cuff Style: Knit wrist, snug fitting
- Resists: Cut, Abrasion, Tear, Puncture
- Mechanical Protection Rating: EN388 4131XX Abrasion 4, Cut 1, Tear 3 Puncture 1
- Packaging: Sold in pairs (6 pairs per pack)
- Product Code: 373-XL
Ecologo Certified Green Product
No posts found