The 3M™ Qualitative Fit Test Apparatus FT-10 meets the performance criteria for fit testing respirators under the current CSA Z94.4 respirator standard and US OSHA Standard for Respirator Protection: 29 CFR 1910.134, Appendix A.
3M™ Qualitative Fit Test Apparatus Kits and Accessories are designed to help your organization meet CSA Respriatory standard Z94.4 and US OSHA fit testing requirements for respirators. These products can be used to check face-to-respirator seals on any particulate respirator or gas/vapour respirator with a particulate prefilter.
- one instruction booklet (English, Spanish, Portuguese, French)
- one 3M Sensitivity Solution FT-31 (bitter)
- one 3M Fit Test Solution FT-32 (bitter)
- two 3M Nebulizers FT-13
one 3M Test Hood FT-14
- one 3M Collar FT-15
- two sets of replacement nebulizer inserts
- Includes a test solution of sodium saccharin that produces a sweet-tasting aerosol
- Designed to help your organization meet CSA Z94.4 respiratory standard and US OSHA fit testing requirements for respirators
No posts found