The 3M Particulate Filter 2291, P100 has been developed with your respiratory needs in mind.
Sold in pairs (7000127449). 50 pairs/case
The 3M Advanced Particulate Filter 2291 is designed to make breathing easier while lasting longer. NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles.
Use with 3M Respirators 5000 Series or 3M Cartridge 6000 Series with 3M Adapter 502, or 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders. When properly fitted, use in a variety of applications including welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering, and exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces. Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Do not use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
- Initial pressure drop of 2200 Series filters is lower than pressure drop of comparable competitive filters
- Exterior netting increases durability for a longer lasting filter
- Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Advanced Electret Media provides lightweight, easy breathing comfort
- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets series test criteria
- Recommended Application: Arsenic, Asbestos, Assembly and Mechanical, Brazing, Cadmium, Cleaning, MDA, Metal Pouring Including Exposure to Lead, Painting, Torch Cutting, Welding
- Recommended Industry: Construction, General Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
The difference between the 3M 2091 and the 3M 2291 is that the 3M 2291 filters are engineered for easier breathing, making them ideal for tough work environments. Their netting construction technology also increases durability for a longer lasting filter. The result is a new standard in disc filter performance and breathability.