** In Stock **
NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. Use with 3M™ Respirators 5000 Series or 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series with 3M™ Adapter 502, 3M™ Facepieces 6000 Series, or 3M™ Facepieces 7000 Series with bayonet filter holders.
When properly fitted, use in a variety of applications including welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering, and exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces.
Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Do not use in environments that are Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH)
- Torch cutting
- Metal pouring
- Packaging: pair
- Certification: NIOSH approved 99.97% efficient against certain oil and non-oil-based particles.
- Aerosol Type: Oil and Non-Oil
- Cartridge or Filter Rating: P100
- Cartridge or Filter Type: Particulate
- Connection Type: Bayonet
- Features: Enhanced field of view, Spring-loaded filter cover
- Filter Material: Glass Fibre Paper
- For Use With: Reusable Respirators
- Gas & Vapour Protection Type: Particulates
- NIOSH Assigned Colour Coding: Magenta
- NIOSH Filter Approval Rating: P100
- Nuisance Odour Relief (< OSHA PEL): N/A
- Product Code: 7093, 7093B, 7000002154, 7000002155
- Product Series: 5000, 6000, 6500, 7000, 7500, 7800S, FF-400
- Recommended Application: Arsenic, Asbestos, Assembly and Mechanical, Batch-Charging, Brazing, Cadmium, Clean-up, Finishing Operations, Grinding, Handling, Maintenance, Manufacturing, MDA, Metal Pouring Including Exposure to Lead, Pouring/Casting, Primary Metals, Remediation, Sanding, Soldering, Torch Cutting, Welding, Wood Processing
- Recommended Industry: Construction, Design & Construction, Facility Sanitation, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Industrial Maintenance, Metal Production & Fabrication, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
No posts found