3M™ Advanced Particulate Filter 2297 is designed to make breathing easier while lasting longer. NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. 3M recommended for relief against nuisance level organic vapours and for ozone protection up to 10X OSHA PEL.
- P100, nuisance organic vapour relief particulate filter
- Easier breathing
- Long lasting
- Use with 3M™ Reusable Respirators
- Sold by pair
- P100, nuisance organic vapor relief particulate filter
- Aerosol type: Oil and non-oil
- Gas & Vapor Protection type: Particulates
- Nuisance Odor Relief (< OSHA PEL): Organic vapors
- Connection type: Bayonet
- Diameter: 4.3″ (10.92 mm)
- NIOSH cartridge or Filter assigned color coding: Magenta
- Product series: 6000,7000, 7500, 7800S, FF-400, Rugged Comfort 6500
- Nuisance odor relief for organic vapor levels below the Permissible Exposure Level (PEL)
- Not NIOSH certified for use against ozone
- Do not use for respiratory protection against organic vapors
- Do not use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH)
Use with 3M™ Respirators 5000 Series or 3M™ Cartridge 6000 Series with 3M™ Adapter 502, or 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders. When properly fitted, use in a variety of applications including welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering, and exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half Facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces.
Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode.
No posts found