The 3M Particulate Filter 2091, P100 has been developed with your respiratory needs in mind.
Sold in pairs (7000051991). 50 pairs/case
The 2091 provides you and your workers:
- Comfort. 3M’s Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides a lightweight, easy breathing combination not found in fiberglass containing filters.
- Versatile protection. The 2091 is well suited for a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants and can be used as a prefilter for certain chemical exposures.
- Simplicity. The versatility of this filter reduces your inventory and training requirements.
- Compatibility. The 2091 can be used with 3M’s wide variety of half and full facepiece designs.
- Exceptional filter efficiency. Passing NIOSH’s P-series test criteria, the 2091 P100 filter provides a minimum 99.97% filter efficiency.
- Durability. The unique flexible filter material resists abrasion and wetting. Filters are flame and water resistant.
- Economy. The 2091 is priced competitively with other filters in its class.
- Solids such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, cotton, flour, and certain other substances.
- Liquid or oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit harmful vapors.
- Metal fumes produced from welding, brazing, cutting and other operations involving heating of metals.
- Radioactive particulate materials such as uranium and plutonium.
No posts found