North by Honeywell Cartridge Filter
Air Purifying filters provide respiratory protection against aerosols by removing dusts, mists, fumes, fibers, and other particles. Filters do not remove gases or vapors, or correct for oxygen deficiency. P100 Particulate Filter provide a 99.97% Minimum Filter Efficiency.
Typical applications include but are not limited to asbestos or mold removal and lead abatement.
End of service life for filters is normally determined by the increase in breathing resistance sensed by the user. When it becomes difficult to breathe comfortably, the filters should be replaced.
- Compatibility: North 5400, 5500, RU6500, RU8500, 7600 and 7700 Series Masks
- Filtration: P100 (99.97%)
- Sorbent Material: Meets testing requirements of NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84
- Cartridge Shell Material: Polystyrene
- Quantity: 1 Pair (2 Each) 72 pairs per case