- Resilient silicone faceseal provides comfort, durability, and stability with a soft but firm seal
- Quick Latch mechanism makes it easy to drop down the respirator from face without removing head straps
- Proprietary 3M Cool Flow valve helps reduce heat and moisture to make breathing easier
- Low profile half facepiece design offers a wide field of view and compatibility with welding and grinding shields
- Exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward to reduce fogging of face shields
- Compatible with all 3M™ bayonet-style filters and cartridges
The 3M™ Rugged Comfort Quick Latch Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator combines comfort, durability, and stability. The proprietary quick latch design offers an easy, one-hand touch drop-down mechanism for putting the facepiece on and/off while moving in and out of contaminated areas. Helps provide respiratory protection in harsh, dirty environments against airborne contaminants when used with approved 3M cartridges and filters. The quick latch also eliminates the need to remove a hardhat or faceshield when lowering or raising the respirator. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ cartridges and filters, this respirator helps provide respiratory protection at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). While being the lightest silicone 3M facepiece, it is still rugged enough to withstand long hours and extreme conditions. The resilient silicone faceseal offers an extended facepiece life, even keeping its shape in high-heat environments.
The facepiece offers numerous other comfort features. Two innovative design features have been built in: a special valve cover that helps to direct exhaled breath and moisture downward and 3M’s proprietary Cool Flow(TM) Valve that helps to make breathing easier by reducing heat and moisture. Made to fit securely and comfortably on the head, the facepiece comes with an adjustable head harness assembly featuring long-lasting polyester/spandex straps that stretch and conform to the individual who wears the respirator.
A durable, long-lasting respirator, the 6500 Series facepiece is rugged enough to help withstand extreme conditions and long hours, yet comfortable to wear. The proprietary quick latch design offers allows the wearer to easily put the facepiece on and off. The sleek, low-profile design helps to give a worker a wide field of view that better suits compact work spaces and close proximity to coworkers. The overmolded design offers simplified cleaning and maintenance with fewer parts and crevices where dirt can hide.
3M Model: 7000128239
No posts found