***Clearance while supplies last, regular $25.90***
Honeywell NIOSH N95 Particulate Respirators, 20 Face Mask Pack, DC300N95
Made in North America
Comfortable and durable, this mask features electrostatic non-woven polypropylene polyester fibers that ensure easy breathing and proper filtration. The latex-free hypoallergenic design will help prevent skin irritation. The rigid outer shell design will assist in preventing mask-collapse in moist work environments. The form-fitted design of the respirator is contoured to minimize pressure points and fit a wide variety of face shapes and sizes.
The molded nose bridge is compatible with most eyewear. Dual welded head straps keep the safety mask firmly in place. The straps also feature a woven construction to help prevent breakage and hair entanglement. Lightweight and latex-free, this disposable respirator mask offers a 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid particles (excluding oils), making it ideal for sanding, grinding, drywall, fiberglass insulation, welding and metal cutting.
Honeywell DC300 N95 Specification Link
CDC NIOSH approval code: 84A-8139
CDC Product Approval Webiste: https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/npptl/topics/respirators/disp_part/N95list1-h.html
- True NIOSH-approved N95 protection with a 95% filter efficiency against solid and liquid particulates, excluding oils.
- Molded nose bridge design reduces adjustment needed to ensure proper fit.
- Will fit most face shapes and sizes and is compatible with most eyewear.
- Electrostatic non-woven polypropylene polyester fibers ensure easy breathing and proper filtration.
- Latex-free hypoallergenic design prevents skin irritation; rigid outer shell prevents mask-collapse in moist work environments.
- Dual welded head straps ensure a tight fit to the face.
- Lightweight construction reduces fatigue and allows for extended wear while working long hours.
- Soft inner lining ensures comfort; form-fitted design matches facial contours to minimize pressure points.
- Packaged to maintain integrity of product in work environment.
- Masks are all bagged into an open ended single plastic sleeve to protect from exposure and contamination when the box is opened.
- Category: Disposable respirator mask
- Filtration Type: N95
- Mask Type: Molded cup
- Material: Non-woven polypropylene polyester
- Latex Free: Yes
- Standards: NIOSH approved
- Packaging: 20 masks per pack. (10 packs/case)
- UPC: 883940391618
- Product Number: DC300N95
Follow these instructions each time respirator is worn.
- Cup the respirator in the hand, allowing the head straps to hang freely.
- Hold the respirator under the chin with the nosepiece facing outwards.
- Place the lower head strap around the neck below the ears.
- Holding the respirator against the face with one hand, place the top head strap above the ears, around the crown of the head.
- Place hands on each side of the respirator and move slightly right, left, up and down to adjust the position of the respirator and achieve the most optimal fit on the face.