ASTM Level 3 masks made in Canada *** In Stock ***
Level 3 Masks have higher filtration and resistance to fluids than regular face masks.
These high quality Canadian made masks are manufactured by Layfield Medical in Richmond BC Canada. They have been tested and certified to ASTM standards by Canadian labs.
Single-use mask designed to provide the wearer protection against large droplets, splashes, or sprays of bodily or other hazardous fluids. Protects the patient from the wearer’s respiratory emissions in health care and surgical environments. This mask is fluid resistant to ASTM Level 3 (160 mm Hg) and meets ≥ 98% bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) and particle filtration efficiency (PFE) ≥ 98% (Latex Challenge). It can fit a wide range of face sizes. This product contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
- Comfortable fit with adjustable nose clip
- Certified ASTM Level 3 Surgical Medical Procedure Mask.
- Higher quality than non medical masks
- Hypoallergenic and Latex and Fiberglass free
- Strong polyester elastic ear loops
- Material: Meltblown, Non-woven fabrics
- Layer 1: Spunbond Nonwoven Polypropylene
- Layer 2: Melt-Blown Nonwoven Filter
- Layer 3: Spunbond Nonwoven Polypropylene
- Meets ASTM F2100 standard for Level 2 Medical Face Masks
- Meets European EN14683 Type IIR standard for Medical Face Masks
- BFE: >= 98% (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency)
- PFE: >= 98% (Particulate Filtration Efficiency)
- Delta P (mm H20/cm2): <= 6.0
- Fluid Resistance, mmHg: 160
- Size: Folded: 17.8 x 9.4 cm
- Size: Unfolded: 17.8 x 16.5 cm
- Product Code: MLL-7088
- UPC: 778299060301
- Weight: 220 grams (8 oz) per box
- 50 per box (40 box/case)
|ASTM Standards||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (%)||>= 95||>= 98||>= 98|
|Particulate Filtration Efficiency (%)||>= 95||>= 98||>= 98|
|Differential Pressure (mm H2O/cm2)||<5.0||<6.0||<6.0|
|Fluid Resistance (mm Hg)||80||120||160|
|Flammability||Class 1||Class 1||Class 1|