What Is Hazard Warning Tape?
Our most popular conformable PVC Hazard Warning Tapes. These tapes will quickly bring attention to any workplace hazard. Made of conformable film with an rubber adhesive system, these tapes will adhere to most any clean, dry surface. Tape has a smooth, semi-matte surface. Great product for use on floors, walls, pipes and equipment. For our Laminated Hazard Marking Tape, we take our PVC Hazard Marking Tape and apply a durable, clear gloss laminating film on top.
- Helps easily identify potential hazards in the workplace
- Made of a conformable vinyl film and a rubber adhesive system
- Tape has a smooth, semi-matte surface
- Will adhere to most any clean, dry surface
- Great product for use on floors, walls, pipes and equipment
- Width: 72 mm (3")
- Length: 33m (108 ft, 36yd)
- Thickness: 6.8 mil
- Construction: Vinyl
- Unit: Roll (16/case)
No posts found