18" x 24" x 2" Aerostar Purafilter Series 550 carbon pleated filters. These carbon pleated filters are designed for the control of intermittent odor problems. Carbon pleated filter remove a wide range of odors and common indoor air pollutants. Advanced media has improved capability to filter nuisance and particulate type odors. Constructed with a water resistant board and pleated to provide the maximum effective area. The Series 550 pleated filters are suitable for use in light duty commercial applications.
In some light duty applications, the effectiveness of carbon pleated filters can equal many long-term solutions used for controlling odor problems. Carbon pleated filters can be used as a low cost method to verify the potential effectiveness of carbon for controlling an odor problem.
- Carbon enhanced pleated filter for odor removal
- Disposable, easy to use, low service cost
- Low pressure drop keeps operating costs down
- High quality beverage board frame provides high strength, even when wet
- All filters wrapped and sealed in protective plastic bags
- Efficient removal of particulate MERV 6 (per ASHRAE Standard 52.2)
- Width: 18” (45.72 cm)
- Length: 24” (60.96 cm)
- Thickness: 2” (5.08 cm)
- Rating: MERV 6
- Media: 200 g/m² carbon loaded non-woven
- Frame: High wet strength beverage board
- Max. Temperature: 200° F (93.33° C)
- Max. Humidity: 100% relative humidity
- Height Tolerance: ±0"
- Width Tolerance: ±0"
- Depth Tolerance: +1/8", -0”
- Final Resistance: Recommended 1.0"w.g.
- Sell List Price: Each
- Packaging: 12 per box
- Fits: Abatement H1990, Express-Air 1800, OmniAire 2000C/V
- Product Number: P2000-2CB
No posts found