Abatement Technologies H610C-99 is OEM replacement HEPA filter. These final stage HEPA filters are tested and certified to remove 99.97% of particles measuring 0.3 microns and larger. This results in operating room clean, filtered air. Compare this to the human hair which is 50 to 200 microns in diameter. The actual size is approximately 14 1/4" in diameter and 12" high. This filter is so efficient, it stops fungal spores that typically measure five to 25 microns in diameter. It removes bacteria, mold spores, soot, pollens, animal hair, animal dander, dust mites, smoke particles and other allergens and lung damaging particles.
Note: To help prevent cross-contamination, we recommend replacing the HEPA filter after each job involving mold, sewage, or other microbial contaminants, and also after use in an environment that may contain toxic substances such as asbestos. Wear appropriate protective gear when handling contaminated filters and dispose according to local regulations.
- Type: Canister (Cylindrical)
- Frame Type: Electro Galvanized Steel
- Media Type: Microglass
- Gasket Type: Seamless 1' Urethane Foam on Outer Edge of Inlet Ring
- Efficiency Rating: 99.97% @ .3 Microns
- UL900 Flammability: Yes (Class 2)
- Dimensions: 14.25 x 12" (36 x 30.5 cm)
- Fits: Abatement Technologies PAS600, PRED600, PRED1200, PAS1200, PAS1700, Miniguardian, CAP600 (fits CAP600, CAP600-UV and CAP600-UVP units S/N's 5,001 - 59,999, manufactured after 06/02/98) and all CAP1200 Central Air Purification systems
- Product Number: H610C-99
No posts found