16" x 16" Replacement True HEPA Filter for Abatement Technologies Mini Predator 750/600. HEPA filters can provide a high filtration efficiency for the particulate contaminants, which are above 0.3μm. The efficiency of HEPA filter is 99.97%. With the high efficiency filtration performance, the HEPA filter is widely used in the Air Scrubbers & Negative Air Machines to act as the last and most potent line of defense against fine particulate such as asbestos fibers, lead paint dust, mold spores, silica dust and other contaminants that are hazardous to our health.
Note: To help prevent cross-contamination, we recommend replacing the HEPA filter after each job involving mold, sewage, or other microbial contaminants, and also after use in an environment that may contain toxic substances such as asbestos. Wear appropriate protective gear when handling contaminated filters and dispose according to local regulations.
- Gasket Type: Microglass
- Filter Type: HEPA Mini Pleat
- Media Type: Plastic
- UL Approved: Yes
- UL900 Flammability: Seamless Urethane Foam on Face of Header
- Efficiency Rating: 99.97% minimum @ 0.3µ
- Dimensions: 16 x 16 x 6.5” (40.6 x 40.6 x 16.5 cm)
- Fits: Abatement Technologies Predator 600, Predator 750, PAS600
- Product Number: H16160699 / H161606-99
No posts found