This standard capacity 24" x 24" wood replacement HEPA filter fits within most air scrubbers and negative air machines. It provides true HEPA filtration of 99.97% efficiency against particles 0.3 microns or larger.
- Media: Each filter is constructed from one continuous sheet of high strength waterproof glass microfiber paper, sealed to the frame on all four edges.
- Separators: Media separators are corrugated aluminum. A separator is placed between each pleat of media to prevent the pleats from touching. This allows the air to pass through with minimum of resistance.
- Adhesive Sealants: Standard sealants utilized are fire retardant rubber bade adhesive and urethane sealant. These sealants are applied as a fluid and solidifies to provide a positive seal between the media pack and frame.
- Gaskets: All standard HEPA filters are equipped with a closed cell neoprene gasket. Placement is on the Downstream side of the filter unless otherwise specified. If a gasket is required on both sides of the filter it must be indicated in the purchase order.
Note: To help prevent cross-contamination, we recommend replacing the HEPA filter after each job involving mold, sewage, or other microbial contaminants, and also after use in an environment that may contain toxic substances such as asbestos. Wear appropriate protective gear when handling contaminated filters and dispose according to local regulations.
- Filter Media: Glass Microfiber
- Efficiency: 99.97% @ 0.3 Microns
- Frame: Particle board 5/8"
- Separators: Corrugated aluminum media
- Capacity: Standard (18 pleats/ft.)
- Sealing: Internally with Urethane Sealant
- Initial Pressure Drop: 1.00″ w.g.
- Dimensions: 24 x 24 x 11.5" (61 x 61 x 29 cm)
- Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Fits: OmniAire 2200, Aerospace 24 x 24 and any standard sized 24 x 24 Negative Air Machines
- Product Number: HEP2424W