NOTE: This unit requires optional F415 DOP Filter to pass a DOP test.
High efficiency air filtration and extreme versatility – all with a small footprint! The DefendAir HEPA 500 combines advanced clean air performance with the valuable features to help make the restorer’s job easier. It provides variable speed control from 250 to 500 CFM, the typical airflow level demanded on restoration job.
The DefendAir HEPA 500 uses HEPA filter media with an efficiency rating of 99.97% against 0.3-micron oily aerosol particles. When used with the optional DOP 2nd stage filter, the HEPA 500 provides assurances for first-pass filtration. The optional Activated Carbon Filter allows users to quickly and effectively attack smoke and other noxious odors in the environment.
Designed for Restoration
With user-friendly and versatile features, the HEPA 500 is ideal for handling indoor air quality needs on every restoration job. Any job that involves sewage, mold, or fire damage clearly involves significant amounts of particulates and smelly gasses – a direct result of the damage itself.
In a water damage restoration environment, the high-velocity airflow needed for drying can stir up particulates that have settled in carpet or on other materials.
The HEPA 500 can address indoor air quality quickly and efficiently, and help restore any environment to a pre-loss condition – the ultimate goal of every restoration job.
- Built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew in this machine.
- Advanced filtration technology
- Daisy chain capability - link up to 3 units on 1 power outlet
- Variable CFM on each unit - up to 1,500 CFM per 15-amp circuit
- Stackable, lightweight, and easily transportable
- Model: F284
- Air Flow: 250 CFM - 500 CFM (Variable speed)
- Power: 3 amps, 115V, 60 Hz
- Sound Level: 73 dB (High), 63 dB (Low)
- Dimensions (H×W×D): 24.6 × 26.2 × 18.2 in. (62.5 × 66.5 × 46.2 cm)
- Duct sizes: Inlet 12 in. Outlet: 8 in.
- Weight: 44 lbs (19.9 kg)
- Filter system: 2-stage
- Primary filter: HEPA filtration technology 99.97%
- Pre-filter: Standard paper pre-filter, plus Activated Carbon Filter and DOP filter options
- Daisy chain: Plug three units together – provides up to 1500 CFM, GFCI Outlet protected
- Power cord length: 25 ft. (7.62 m)
- Filter change light: Indicates when primary (HEPA) filter needs to be changed
- Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
- Safety marks: UL/C-UL Listed
No posts found