The Nilfisk Alto Attix 30 (900130) is a reliable, powerful wet/dry vacuum with superior suction. It offers a 92-inch water lift and 135 CFM for maximum industrial clean up. With Nilfisk's convenient Push & Clean and Soft Start features make operation simple.
This quiet, 8 gallon vacuum can be used for wet or dry applications and also includes a power regulator for adjusting suction.
Powerful and Innovative Design
As opposed to some industrial vacuums that can be bulky and hard to maneuver, but the Nilfisk Attix 30 vacuum has heavy-duty wheels for easy movement. Its portability is combined with its powerful suction power and wet/dry applications to make it popular in building, construction, and automotive industries. Its ergonomic grip and holder for accessories help make cleaning your space easier than other vacuums.
This model comes with a HEPA filter to capture debris collected as you clean your industrial space; it retains particles down to 0.3 micron. This internal HEPA filter ensures 99.97% of all ultrafine particles and dust are retained down to 0.3 microns to ensure a truly clean environment.
Push & Clean Simple Filter Cleaning
If you work with fine dust, you're familiar with the task of cleaning clogged filter cartridges to restore normal suction performance. With Push & Clean, cleaning the filter is as simple as blocking the inlet fitting or hose (you can use your hand), then pushing and releasing the filter cleaning button.
This lets the surrounding air enter the container and pass through the filter cartridge in the opposite direction—offering a gentle but effective filter clean, removing dust off and restoring high suction performance.
The Nilfisk Attix 30 includes the accessories and tools listed below to assist with your clean-up needs: Cable Wrap, Hose, Curved Chrome Wand, Extension Tube, Combination Floor Nozzle, Crevice Tool, Brush Tool, Universal Nozzle
- Soft Start: A gentle start-up feature reduces starting currents to increase the life of the turbine and keep from blowing a fuse while starting this powerful vacuum.
- Speed Control: You'll have optimum adjustment of the suction power to suit your application.
- High-Performance: Two-stage turbines and bypass motors keep this wet/dry vacuum working at peak performance.
- Water-Lift: Water is lifted up to 92 inches when using this wet/dry vacuum.
- Automatic Mode: In addition to the Manual mode, you can also set this vacuum to Automatic mode.
- Power Plug: This model includes a plug for power tools in case you're using any while operating it.
- Tool Tray: The available accessories can be placed in the handy tool tray and suction tube holder.
- Caster Wheels: Its heavy-duty wheels make transporting and using the Nilfisk Attix 50 a breeze.
- Quiet: Its maximum noise level is only 59 dB.
No posts found