The Nilfisk GM-80 is compact but powerful HEPA vacuum ideal for cleanrooms, datacenters and other sensitive areas.
4 stage filtration
- Filtering Dust Bag – Synthetic dust bags collect most of the large dust particles and debris you encounter for simple disposal.
- Main Filter – This oversized filter maintains a steady, even airflow to prolong the life of the remaining filters and to ensure optimal vacuum and filtration performance. The filter should be replaced when you notice a loss of suction.
- Micro-Filter – All of these vacuums feature optional polyester micro-filters designed to protect the vacuum motor and filter out microscopic particles, such as bacteria. This filter should be replaced when you notice a discoloration of the material.
- HEPA Filter – As the final and most effective stage of filtration, the GM-80's HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles sized down to 0.3 microns, which often include the most toxic and hazardous dusts in your environment. Each HEPA filter is individually tested to meet these efficiency specifications. Typically, the HEPA filter should be replaced with every fourth change of the micro-filter.
- Thermal Motor Protection — This vacuum features a motor thermal protection device that prevents overheating whether it's caused by a failure to properly maintain filters or an accidental blockage in a nozzle or hose.
- Interference Suppression —Interference-suppressed motors won't interfere with sensitive electronic equipment.
- Large Carrying Handle — A large handle makes transport to different jobs even easier.
- Trolley — Choose between the detachable trolley model or the one with a more heavy-duty trolley and accessories.
- Ball-Joint Attachment Couplings — Included attachments feature ball-joint couplings that allow 360 degrees of movement without damaging the hose or creating knots that reduce suction.
- Long Power Cord: The GM80 vacuums also come with a 30-foot power cord for covering large areas.
- Dimensions: 16" x 12" x 14"
- Weight: 13lbs
- Capacity: 3.25 gallons
- Hose Length: 6.5 ft
- Max Noise Level: 61 dB
- Waterlift: 102 inches
- Airflow: 87 cfm
- Electrical Cord length: 30 ft
- Power: 110v 1,000 w, 9 amps
- Nilfisk GM80 HEPA Vacuum Cleaner
- 30-foot electrical cord
- 6.5-foot plastic hose (GM-80)
- 2 straight steel wands
- HEPA filter assembly with main filter and micro-filter
- Detachable trolley (GM80 only)
- Combination floor tool (GM80)
- Dust brush
- Crevice cone (GM80)
- Upholstery nozzle (GM80 only)
- Pack of 5 dust bags
Max. Filter Stages: