ZipWall® heavy-duty zippers are the quickest way to create an entry in a plastic dust barrier wherever you need it.
Two ZipWall® zippers create a hands-free entry – simply roll up the flap and hold the door open using two flap hooks. This hands-free door can be as wide as needed to get equipment and supplies in and out of the worksite.
Patented ZipperKnife™ sheeting cutter PREVENTS JAMS. Specially designed to double-cut the plastic, the ZipperKnife™ leaves a clean cut that keeps plastic away from zipper teeth.
Note: A single zipper may be used to create a fly-door.
Contents: Two zippers, two flap hooks, and one ZipperKnife™ sheeting cutter.
- Create a doorway in a plastic dust barrier quickly and easily
- Self-adhesive, 7ft long, smooth glide, large sturdy teeth, maximum durability
- Flap hooks hold-up door allowing easy entry and exit even when hands are full
- Works in temperatures below 55⁰ F (12.8⁰ C)
- Contains two zippers, two flap hooks and one ZipperKnife sheeting cutter
- Weight: 11.2 oz.
- Dimensions: 9" x 3.5' x 3.5"
- 12 packs per case
No posts found